Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Drimoleague Keane surname

Posted by mary durley 
Drimoleague Keane surname
November 15, 2006 02:48PM
Hoping someone could help me with some data on the Cornelius Keane family who were farmers from the Drimoleague area of Co. Cork. They raised 8 children and I need birthdates and years or census from that era. My email is bdurley@chorus.net. Thank you for any help. Cornelius Keane married Mary O'Leary.
Mary Durley
Re: Drimoleague Keane surname
April 24, 2008 02:01PM
Cornelius Keane who married Mary O'Leary from the area of Drimoleague, Co. Cork, Knockane, Boherbue area. He was a farmer and they raised 8 children.
Daniel b-1829, Cornelius b-1832, Margaret, b- ?, Hannah b-1833, Catherine b-1830s,
Mary b- 1830s, Ellen b-1830s, Dennis b-1840. Dennis is my direct line. Dennis married Mary Kingston from Co. Cork, town of Drimoleague.
Looking for any help with dates of birth, marriage and etc that could help with the Keane family. Hannah was the only one who stayed behind, married Peter Hayes, lived on a small farm 2 miles South of Drimoleague at Clashduve. Rest of the children all came to America, married and lived here. So any help or a Keane who is family related would be great to share genealogy with. I am looking for any help in this area. Was working on it for my father who dearly loved Ireland. He was eager to learn any facts I found but he passed away at 99 years in 2003 and I would love to get my Keane genealogy for my children to pass it on.
Thanks for any help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login