Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Daniels

Posted by Karen House 
Daniels
November 12, 2001 10:20PM
I am looking for information about Edward Daniel and his wife Anna Maria. They had a son Levi Daniels who was baptised in Tollpuddle on 14th November 1851. Any information would be gratefully revieved.
I have a copy of a list of Wills and Administrations for the Daniel family name in 'Netherbury in Ecclesia inc Beaminister' if anyone is interested. The dates range from 1593 to 1777. Also alist of Chichester will for Daniels, similar dates.
Marriages in parish of Netherbury for Daniels name (married to : ARNELL, KEAT, STONE, LONG, SYMES)
Also several marriages between DANIELS and LOVELESS from various parish registers in Dorset
Other names also incude: LOVELACE CONWAY, KERSLAKE, CROADE ,STRODE ADAMS PALMER DASHWOOD NOBBS CRABB CLARK COX LARCOMBE NEWBURY EGERTON CLARK HINE THOMAS ROW ABBOTT TOWER WHENDON HODDER RENDAL COLMER STEEVES BROMAN
Anyone interested in any of this please ask, the information has been passed to me via a great Uncle who did quite alot of research into the Daniels & Loveless/lovelace lines about fifty years ago, so some is a bit hard to decipher, but I'll try!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login