Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Trott, John

Posted by Carol Eddleman 
Trott, John
January 12, 2013 05:52PM
1551. John Trott of London, Draper; in good health; Dated xj Apr iiij Edward vi; wife Rose sole Extrx & to her her [sic] chamber & Apparell & Jewells; goods to be divided in 3 parts of which one to wife, one to 3 children i. e. John, Martyn & Mary, & 3d part to pay legs.; Almes Ho. at St. Bartilmew £5; euery godchild that asks it xijd, ; Thos. Prynne & his wife vij yards cloth color puke at 10s. the dy.; rayment to be sold & yf it come not to 20li then to be made up to that & div. betw my 4 brothers Harry, William, Thomas & Edward Trott; Master, Wardens & Co. of Drapers £5 for a recreation; for 4 Sermons 20s.; Rich. Bushe & his wife a cote, a gowne & 20s.; Extrx to have my corner howse where I nowe dwell which belongs to Sr. John Champney for life with remainder to sonne John if he will occupy it, yf not then to dau Marye, or if she will not, to sonne Martin; bros. Edw. & Thos. Trott house in parish of St. Mary Bolthaw they paying rent of xl s. per yere but to let it to no man; Winess Sr. peer warryson, clerk. Thos. Davy the younger & John More; Proved xxx Aug. 1551 by Peter Johnson, Appy. for extrx.

Bucke 24.

(Source: Putnam's Monthly Historical Magazine, Eben Putnam, Salem. Mass.: Genealogical Gleanings in England by J. Harvey Treat. Prerogative Court, Canterbury Calendars, 1502 to 1630: Abstracts, p. 22.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login