Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Wallace and Ring

Posted by Mooseybrown 
Wallace and Ring
February 13, 2012 10:22PM
My ancestors moved to Glanmorgan, Wales from Ireland. David Wallace, possibly from Waterford, (born Sept 1851-1857) he died in Pittsburgh, Pa, USA on March 02, 1907. He married Hannah Ring (born Cwmdu, Glanmorgan, Wales, March 30, 1849-1857) she died in Pittsburgh, Pa, USA on April 07, 1907. She lived (from Welch census) in Llangynwyd Cwmdu and Newcastle. They moved to Pa in 1874. They had Catherine (1870) and Mary Ellen (1872) in Wales. John (1876), Annie (1879), Elizabeth (1883), Julia (1886), and Margaret (1887) they were all born in Pittsburgh, Pa. There may be a David, but I have not documentsation on him.

Hannah's parents, from her death cert, were Denis Ring (1814, maybe) and it stated Nora, but may be Hanora or Hannah (possibly Fitzpatrick). I know that her parents lived in Wales before her birth, but I am not sure if they died there.
David's parents, from his death cert, were John Wallace (Cork) and Catherine Sullivan. I am unsure if his parents lived in Wales or if he moved there without them.

Thanks for any help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login