Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Need Help locating gr.gr.grandmother CROWHURST

Posted by honeybun 
Need Help locating gr.gr.grandmother CROWHURST
January 29, 2008 07:25AM
I recently found information regarding my gr.gr.grandmother Elizabeth Crowhurst in the 1881 English Census. The records shows she was born in 1829 in Newbrith,Wales. I have not been able to find additional information on her with regards to her parents, brothers,sisters,etc. She married my gr.gr.grandfather, Patrick Gately, born 1825 in Ireland, lived in India and Australia and NSW, I cannot find any information on them anywhere, except in the English census, which does not go into much detail. Since I live in the United States, I have to do all of my searching over the internet and I do not know where to look next. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. Thnks in advance for taking the time to read my request.
EdG
Re: Need Help locating gr.gr.grandmother CROWHURST
October 12, 2009 06:11AM
Hi Honeybun,
This is Ed Gately... I noticed your question about Elizabeth Crowhurst. I was not sure if we know each other... so I must ask since we share the same gr gr grandparents... smiling smiley Do I know you? ...I just don't know you by your user's name on this list and I was curious... anyways... I was just searching for Crowhurst info. this evening on the net when I came across this post... let me know in sending a reply to my question to highlandfarm@live.com
...and here's my info...
[www.highland-farm-community.org]
...we are just now redoing our genealogy website above since our old one is on Geocities and is about to be eliminated when Geocities shuts down their free sites... so depending when you read this... our old site with additionial info may still be located here for a short time more...
[www.geocities.com]

Ed Gately
Re: Need Help locating gr.gr.grandmother CROWHURST
October 19, 2009 07:25PM
Ireland, Index to Griffith’s Valuation, 1848-1864. Court, Land, Wills & Financial
Name: Patrick Gately
Source for this Information:
Heritage World Family History Services. Ireland, Index to Griffith’s Valuation, 1848-1864 [database on-line].
Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2008.
Original data: Valuation Books, 1848-1864. National Archives, Dublin and Public Record Office, Belfast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login