Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Alexander, Lyle, Orr

Posted by berryorr 
Alexander, Lyle, Orr
July 10, 2010 03:41PM
I am searching for Jean Lyle and Robert Orr of Houston and Killellan in the 1720-1760 period. They were married 22 June 1753 in Lanarch.
Jean's parents were John Lyle, born 1711 in Kilbarcharn and Mary Alexander born 1723 in Blackstone. Married 24 Nov 1742.
Any information as to Jean and Robert appreciated, especially what happened to them (died, immigrated, offspring, etc).
Re: Alexander, Lyle, Orr
August 29, 2011 03:36AM
hello apparently I am a direct descendant of Robert Orr and Jean Lyle as I discovered through my genealogy research. He immigrated to the US in North Carolina. He died in 1790. I am descended from his son Alexander Orr (1774-1857).
August 29, 2011 03:37AM
July 31, 2013 06:34PM
I am a descendent of a Robert Orr who was born in County Antrim, Northern Ireland in1726. Came to North Carolina, and was a Captain in the Pennsylvania militia. His son Robert, Robert,s son, Jehu,, Jehu's son William, Williams's son Shelby Armstrong Orr was my great-grandfather. He, his family and his brother moved to Rusk County, Texas, in the late 1800's

I'm trying to find my Roberts parents and ,earlier Orr's who possibility moved or were moved from Scotland.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login