Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

HEPBURN / BURNS/WAITE

Posted by Ken Shimota 
HEPBURN / BURNS/WAITE
March 20, 2003 10:03PM
Mr great grandmother, Agnes Alice Hepburn, b.21 Jan 1846 Smeaton d.13 May 1894 Linton, daughter of James Hepburn b.31 Jan 1818 Whitekirk and Sybella Waite d. 7 Dec 1823 Dunbar. James Hepburn was the son of Thomas Hepburn (1778 - 1857) who fathered 14 children and married 1.Alison Stewart & 2.Agnes Whitecross.
Agnes Alice Hepburn married 25 Dec 1867 Thomas Sanderson Burns,son of John Burns & Agnes Wallace Smith and grandson of Andrew Burns, b.Jedburgh d.1855 aged 76, & Elizabeth Grierson.
Agnes's sister Esther Darling Hepburn, b.24 Sept 1843 married Peter Aitchison. Will share information. Thanks
Re: HEPBURN / BURNS/WAITE
June 22, 2012 04:13PM
Hi. I have just been directed to your post and I hope you are still researching your family. I am the great granddaughter of Agnes' brother John and would love to share information.
If you are still researching I can send you the information that I have got about all of John's family up to the present day although I am stuck when I try to find out about Sibbella's ancestors. I have her nephew on her death certificate but I can't find any siblings for her never mind nieces and nephews.
I hope to hear from you
Alison
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login