Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Robson

Posted by Merril Burns 
Robson
April 12, 2003 09:38AM
I have an ancestor called Thomas Robson ( his father was Thomas Robson) who was born July 20 1750 in Northumberland. His children were Thomas 1777, Andrew 1778, Grace 1780,Elender 1782,John 1791, Gawan 1792, Robert 1794, James 1797. Does anyone have any other info on this family?
Re: Robson
April 21, 2006 02:36PM
Hi Merril
I am new to this web site and have seen your message, it was posted a while a go its just that I am tring to find info on my grt/grt/grand father James Robson all the info I have is that he was born Swinburn Northumberland, 1799c he Wife's name was Ann ??? born Ducket House again ??? no idea were that could be. Again all I know is that they had my grt/grand father William brn 1843 at Acklington N/umberland they must have had more children I am sure but have no info except for two grnd/children living with them on the 1861 census James & Betsey Ann Robson. I am clutching at straws and wondering seeing you have a James in your message about the same time frame If there colud be some connection. Sorry to have bothered you but had to give it a try.
Regards
Liz Benham
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login