Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

ADAMS BLACKBURN HARDY ROW WOODWARD

Posted by P.Woodward 
Looking for Leicestershire researchers for any of these surname or lines
William ADAMS wife could be Elizabeth HARDY with daug. Sarah ADAMS b. ca 1819 known to have been in SHEEPY abt. 1846 and married late 1846 at Earl Shilton Parish with Ben and Ann BLACKBURN witnesses or some how links on her marriage papers.
John WOODWARD wife unknown, with a son Edward WOODWARD b. ca.1818 was the Minister of the Earl Shilton parish in 1845-1846 married in late 1846 and came to America abt. 1847ish.
The ROW family links somehow as Edward WOODWARD in America, has a Mary A. ROW, 11 months {per US 1850 Census} living in his household with his 3 children: Theo. E.1848; Catherine M.1849; Jane E. 1850; there's more children born after this 1850 USA census record. Also a James ROW family {wife w/3 children} lives next door to Edward, as does a Martha ADAMS {w/ 2 sons}, as she lives 6 door away with No Adult Male in household, with wealth of $3500. for 1850 time frame she was wealthy. Wish I could find the links or clues to all of this. Would enjoy finding current family or anyone that can help advance any of these bits and pieces of this limited data which took me abt. 20 yrs. pickin' at this Wall with such few cracks that all seem to be holding on for dear life, as I'm getting on in age, the ole' pick harder to swing these days. Thanking in advance to anyone that can help swing a pick at my Great WALL, now leading me to ENGLAND 1800's. May kindness be returned ten fold for anyone's help with any of this.. Good Luck to all that read this post.... Cordially P.WOODWARD
e-mail: or snail: P.O. Box 2567, Lancaster, CA. 93539-2567 USA
John WOODWARD, ships band, Cello player on board Titanic, that sunk 1912 in April. After it hit the Iceberg. WOODWARD family links but I haven't found that bit of data to link it Yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login