Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

GRIFFITH(S)

Posted by Tanya Wolff 
GRIFFITH(S)
January 16, 2002 09:05AM
VERY new at this, but having difficulty locating any info concerning my Ggrandmother's family. All we've discovered is that she was born somewhere in Lancashire. 'Margaret Griffith(s)' born Dec 8, 1885. The family later immigrated to Canada. Other related given names with same surname Amy, Albert, Ada, Betty, Edith, Elizabeth (Bessie), Eva, Gertie, Harold, Fern (b.County Wexford Ireland? - possibly Margaret's mother), May, Roland and Willie. We are left only with oral history. Amy Griffith(s) my ggAunt passed away in 1994 at 106 yrs in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Margaret Griffith Little passed away 04 Jan 1964 in Terrace, British Columbia, Canada, but that is all the truly solid and 1st hand information that we have. If anyone has any leads, please drop me a line smiling smiley
Re: GRIFFITH(S)
October 25, 2009 07:32PM
Hi Tanya,

This is your cousin Melanie Ashley-Cole. I have no information for you but I am glad to find some family online. I don't know why, but I was looking for John Little and Margaret Griffith Little and found your post. I am suppose to be moving so I need to get offline. Say hello to your mom and dad for me. (I misplaced their contact info. And my little car died, as I told them it might do. But I saved my pennies and got it fixed so it can take me at least as far as Edmonds, where I'm in school.) Actually, give EVERYBODY my LOVE. Oh, and I just contacted my brother James for the first time since 2002 and it went very well until his cell phone went out of range. Bye!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login