Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

ferris

Posted by Rosemary 
ferris
February 01, 2002 07:31PM
I'm trying to locate more information on my Ferris ancestors. My great-grandfather, William Ferris was born feb 17, 1843/1844 at Westbury on Severn. His wife, Eliza Packer, born june 23,1848 in Elton. They were married nov. 1,1870/1871. They came to America in 1875. William's father, John was born june 22,1807 in East Dean. John married Sarah Bellamy. After John I don't have any other information. Except for Eliza's birth date, (which I have on her death certificate) I have drawn a blank. Does anyone have any more information on my Ferris family? I would greatly appreciate anything.
Re: ferris
March 20, 2002 10:02PM
you might try looking on ancestry.com...i had found a ferris tree on there.the contact name is william r. ferris.
i hope this helps. i think the earl goes to william hardwick,but the address for ferris is on there.
rachel
Re: ferris
March 24, 2002 04:31AM
The william r. ferris I saw wasn't related. I'm not a member of ancestry.com so I couldn't access all of their files. You have me curious about the earl you think goes to william hardwick. Could you explain a little more?
Thanks
Rosemary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login