Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

Wallis, Forester, Robinson, Richardson

Posted by Chris 
Wallis, Forester, Robinson, Richardson
November 01, 2002 03:22PM
Looking for information on the following people:
Matthew William Wallis a coal miner from Hetton le Hole died 1942 married Jane Smith. Son was Robert Wallis born 1/1895 in Houghton le Spring.
Ellen Forester born 1900 wife of Robert Wallis above. Ellen is the daughter of Henry Forester born 1875 and Sarah Ellen Robinson born 1878 both in Houghton Le Spring. Henry's parents were Richard Forester and Mary Jane Richardson. Sarah Ellen's parents were Thomas Robinson and Mary Robison.
Looking for ealrier generations and details on dates, sibilings, etc. for the above people. Thank you.
Re: Wallis,
April 04, 2007 11:26AM
Good Evening All,(Australian time),
Having taken my family's Scottish background back to 1767, which I think is as far as I am going to get, it is now time to follow Mother's tree in Essex as far back as I can.

The earliest person we know anything about is William Wallis of Halstead in Essex Who was born 22.1.1788, married Esther Sandford on 17,11,1811, and died 7.10.1836.

Our only vague clue is that we think his Father was named Richard who was married a Rose ..........?

AS you can see there is not much to go, but if anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you for your attention.

Christopher Knox
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login