Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

STOREY/WOOD

Posted by Jim 
Jim
STOREY/WOOD
January 07, 2002 10:35PM
Great Grandfather:WILLIAM JAMES STOREY.
His address in 1911 was 32 Aldam Street, Darlington, Co. Durham, Darlington, England.
Grandfather:FREDERICK STOREY Occupation for Fred Storey - In Darlington, Co. Durham, England in 1916 was Soldier. Address then was 40 Shildon St., Darlington,Co.Durham,England. Wife: Mabel WOOD, address at time of marriage was 44 Belgrave Street, Darlington, Co. Durham, England.
Her father was Alfred Henry Wood, a Machinist.
Seeking further information of Grandfather and Greatgrandfather. Thanks to all in advance who
reply. Jim
Re: STOREY/WOOD
January 10, 2002 02:44AM
Hello,
My grandmother was Frances Storey who married John Edward Rendell July 4th 1876 in Gateshead. They are shown in the 1881 census with two children Alfred Rendell (My father) and Ethel Rendell.In the 1891 Census Frances and Ethel are missing and John Edward Rendell and Alfred the son in living in the household of William and Jane Storey their In-laws If there is any connection of your Storey family and mine please contact me.
Jim
Re: STOREY/WOOD
January 12, 2002 05:54PM
John;
Sorry for the delayed response. I do not know if there is a connection or not. I have very little to go on, as my father died a number of years ago and at that time I was not even thinking of family history so all is lost. I did get what information I have from a couple of lovely ladies from Darlington, who sent me the information. Will keep on trying tho', and good luck in your searh. Jim S
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login