Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

SURNAME INTERESTS

Posted by Donna King 
SURNAME INTERESTS
July 28, 2001 10:01AM
Researching the following surnames in Dorset County: LOVELESS - Tolpuddle, WHITE - Puddletown, CORISH/COSH - Blandford - LEGG - Tolpuddle, BARTLETT - Tolpuddle, CAKE - Tolpuddle, GOULD - Tolpuddle, HIBBS - Dorchester, RIGGS - Tolpuddle, WAY - Tolpuddle, STICKLAND - Tolpuddle. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Willing to share information.
Re: SURNAME INTERESTS
September 18, 2001 01:37PM
Have a SARAH WHITE, w/o EDWARD NEWMAN (m) 27/05/1765 Portland; bap. 24/03/1741 Seeking any info on THOMAS WHITE and wife, Sarah, parents of Sarah above.
September 23, 2001 06:11AM
Hi, my name is Laura and I am researching Riggs, all of my Riggs to date are Newfoundlanders, Bay de Verde and Western Bay, but I am stuck at Johnathan Riggs (m) Elizabeth ? . They baptized four boys, possibly 5, in 1784 and 1788. I have had no luck finding Johnathan in Newfoundland and was told that alot of Riggs came from Dorset and was wondering if you had a Johnathan in your files.
Thanks in Advance
Laura
PS if interested will share my nfld riggs info.
Loveless Daniels
November 12, 2001 09:59PM
I have photocopies of information a great uncle of mine researched many years ago. He was trying to find a link between the Daniels family and the Loveless/Lovelace family. Information I have includes:
Baptism in Tollpuddle:
LOVELESS Jane, Daughter of William and Jenny LOVELACE Oct 17, 1803
Marriage
DANIEL William to Jane LOVELESS (Rev. Richard Wadding was the Vicar) July 10th 1826
There is also a note that Jane Loveless could be the sister of George(leader of Tollpuddle Martyrs)
There is also a list of names and addresses of people who lived in the Bournemouth area in 1955, with the name Loveless and Lovelace if that is any use to you
February 13, 2002 12:58PM
Have we compared Riggs and Way?
Dawn
dpratt137@aol.com
Re: Surname Interest
March 02, 2009 07:55AM
Dawn
I have an Eliza RIGG married to Alfred BILES and an Eliza WAY married to Charles BILES both from around mIlbourne, Dorset

Maggi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login