Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

BLALOCK

Posted by Carolyn Parker 
BLALOCK
June 24, 2002 04:36PM
I am seeking any information on Thomas Blalock b: 1597 in Cumberland, England. He married Rachel Unknown in 1627 in Accomac Co.,Virginia, USA. He left England for America in 1622. I know that this isn't very much information to go on, but maybe someone has something. I really appreciate your time.
Thank you very much.
Carolyn Parker
g.c.parker@prodigy.net
Re: BLALOCK
June 10, 2003 09:48PM
Hello - I have some info on Thomas Blalock (1597-1660). He may also have spelled the name as Blacklock. Thomas and Rachel's children were Thomas II (1628-1677), William, John, and Rachel II.
Thomas II married Sarah Black and had Thomas III.
Sarah died and he married Anne Christian Scott. Thomas and Anne's children were Charles William, John William (1671-1745), and Anne.
John William married Mary Terrell, she died with no children. He then married Elizabeth Millington and their children were John William II, Anne, William, Millington, David, and Elizabeth.
I am currently doing family research and I believe I am descended from Millington Blalock.
This information came from a book "Blalock and Related Families" by Delton D. Blalock 1988.
I hope this was helpful. You might also check out the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Family Search Website
[www.familysearch.org]
Cheryl Blalock
San Antonio TX USA
cherry2774@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login