Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

tremethick and bone

Posted by sheila quinlivan 
tremethick and bone
January 08, 2002 02:56PM
I'm searching for relatives in the Penzance area.
My great grandparent's names were Samuel and Sarah Tremethick. Sarah's maiden name was Bone.
My grandfather's name was John tremethick. His DOB was Dec.3, 1889. His sibling's names were William, Sarah, Grace, Samuel and Annie.
Any info would be appreciated.
Sheila Quinlivan
Re: tremethick and bone
January 14, 2002 09:01PM
Hello Sheila, You might to check out Norfolk for the Bone line,I have Bone,& they came from Norfolk. Let me know if I'm right,you never know there might a connection! Cheers!Charmaine in Australia
April 22, 2010 03:54AM
Hello, My Grandfather was William, "Willie" Bone Tremethick - He travelled to America with his Mother & Father - Our great grandparents from England in ... 1920 - He had two children a girl named Virginia and a son named Robert - My Father is Robert and he had 10 chilren -
June 03, 2010 03:54PM
I do have a distant connection to a William Bone Tremethick. His father was Samuel Cotton Tremethick who had a sister Grace Julia Tremethick. It's Grace's line that I am connected to. Grace Julia married Thomas Paul in Penzance, Cornwall and their son, also Thomas Paul (b.1898) , married my grandmother's sister Annie Craney. They had at least two daughters, Hilda and Grace born around 1930 and lived in Buffalo, New York.

I am trying to connect with that Paul family or any Tremethicks in order to learn more about Annie Craney and her family. Does any of this sound familiar?

Also, I have some other information on the Paul and Tremethick families both in the United States and England.

Hoping to make connections.

Keith
Ontario, Canada
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login