Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Ireland & United KingdomGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

GORDON

Posted by IAN J GORDON 
GORDON
January 16, 2003 08:54PM
MY GRANDFATHER ALEXANDER GORDON MARRIED ISABEL MCFADYEN & HIS BROTHERS STEPHEN & JAMES GORDON CIRCA 1890 RENFREWSHIRE
TRYING TO LOCATE SOMEONE SEARCHING THIS LINE
IAN J GORDON
Bon
Re: GORDON
February 16, 2010 04:32PM
I don't know if this goes to your search or not. I have William Gordon of Paisley, Scotland. Born 1897. Death U.S. His father was William McKechnie Gordon B:1877 ? Scotland D: U.S. 1946 I do not know anything about his parents; but I do have him as having a brother, James Gordon. He also had a brother John, who stayed in Scotland. A brother Andrew, and sister Elizabeth moved to the U.S. with William McKechnie Gordon. Is this in your family search?
Please contact me if it does.
Bon gordonbonnie@hotmail.com
April 17, 2010 06:50PM
Hi Ian

Don't know how far back you have gone on your Gordon line. I have a Helen GORDON born cir 1837 Ireland daughter of Thomas and Helen Gordon. Helen married John SHARP born cir 1827 Ireland about August 9th 1853 Greenock. Her mother Helen (Ellen)born cir 1802 is on the 1861 Scotland census living with the Sharp family at 5 Stanners Street, Greenock East. John SHARP is the brother to my gr-gr-gr grandfather Charles SHARP. Be interested to know what happened to this family.
September 03, 2011 10:52AM
Hi, I don't know if this helps but my gt,gt,gt grandmother was Jane Gordon, who married John McNeil in Govan 1826.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login